Sunday, January 3, 2010

And another semester is about to begin.

That's what I said. As of 8am tomorrow, my vacation from school is over. It will be nice to get back to "the grind", though, as sitting at home doing nothing but staring at a computer was long past the point of being monotonously boring. It will be nice to see the "gang" (I guess that's what you could call Frank, Scott, Heidi and myself, since we all seem to get along so well, and will have all of our classes together again.) I missed the jokes, puns, and old jokes at Frank's expense. This will be their second semester, and my third in the accounting program. I'll be doing time in the computer labs again this term, which means 10-12 hour days at school, since I'm once again at full-time status, at least for this semester. Getting up early to be at school at 8am all week is going to take some getting used to, and also it will mean going to bed early again. But being at school at 8am DOES have its advantages. I should be able to get a parking spot in the school lot instead of parking 2-3 blocks away and walking those couple blocks in the snow. Also, having early classes pretty much guarantees me any hours I want in the computer lab. So, with all that being said, I guess I'm psyched up enough to be ready for it. It's now 11pm, and I'm off to bed.
Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist

This div will be replaced