Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, To Beta I Will Go...



Well, this is a short post, since I must be off to bed shortly, but I'm just jumping for joy. I got my pre-order beta key for Star Trek Online in my email today. I've been waiting for literally months (ok, a couple of years) for this game to be released- official release date is February 2- and I pre-ordered it as soon as I found out about the pre-order phase. It took me most of the evening to get my download (7.65GB) started, and now that it's finally started, it should be finished by the time I'm home from school tomorrow. I've watched the game trailers and such since they've started teasing us with them, and I'm pretty hyped. I can't wait to get in and get my feet wet. Will post again once I get in and have experienced it a bit. Somehow, I think this is where my niche lies.

Mr. Scott, One to beam up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist

This div will be replaced