Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Blog



Here we are in "Twenty-Ten" as most people I know insist that it is to be called (who am I to argue?) and with the new year come endings, and new beginnings. First off, I am taking leave of World of Warcraft indefinitely. I am not sure at this point how long I'll be away from the game, but after events of the past year caused my enjoyment of the game to dwindle, I felt it was time to put it aside for a while. I might return to the land of Azeroth in a month or so, but for now, I pursue other interests. Star Trek online will be out within a month, and I'll be trying that game out. Also, I'll be taking a full courseload of classes this semester, which means less time for gaming. I'm devoting a lot of my current freetime to catching up on the DVDs that have been gathering dust on my shelves, as well as some of the new ones I got for Christmas. My current interests are in the series "Forever Knight" which I got for Christmas, and I'm working my way through that series- I just finished season one tonight.

Other things are happening which I don't know yet if they are good or bad. I recently re-established contact with and old friend with whom I've had no contact for 19 years. The terms of our initial parting were less than amicable, but when we last spoke, there was at least a hint of friendship, so who knows what the renewed contact holds. I can only hope that we've both matured to the point where we can be friends again, and not bring up the hurt, blame and insecurities that plagued that friendship in the past. I guess only God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist

This div will be replaced