Friday, January 29, 2010

Some Video from STO End of Open Beta Event, and Jump Start.

Apparently a few people got some good video of the End of Open Beta event, and postied it on Youtube. As you can see from the videos below, it was pretty intense. I saw a few names that I recognized in both videos, but alas, I was not in any of them. I might have been in the first one, but as I was getting picked off almost as soon as I respawned, I probably didn't make even a minute appearance. As a reminder to anyone who hasn't pre-ordered, and wants to, today is the last day to do so, I believe, so if you do not want to miss out on some of the nifty bonuses, engage full impulse and navigate your aft thrusters to your favorite electronics/software department (or online store) and pre-order now. Also, the Jump Start for those who have pre-ordered starts today at 10am PT (1pm ET), and you can bet I'll be there. See you there. Engage!

2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting, I am really thinking bout it. How many toons do u get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's at least worth checking out. I'm about to go back in and try to gain a couple levels in Lieutenant rank.

    ReplyDelete

my playlist

This div will be replaced