Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And Here We Are...

Yes, I'm still alive. I have just been very busy with school and everything else lately, and starting last week, I rejoined the ranks of the gainfully employed. This is going to take some getting used to, since I'll be working mostly third shift, with the occasional second shift stint on weekends. For those who have been wondering, I'll be working as a convenience store clerk at one of the Country Fair stores here in Erie. Thus far, it's been fun, with this past Sunday being the exception. That was the day the cooler broke down (had to ditch all the dairy, and had none in the store all day), the soda fountain started leaking and had to be shut down (It's still out of order), and two of the gas pumps stopped working (we had to credit a lot of gas cards, those two pumps are still bagged.) My boss, Abbas, is a pretty decent guy, and has allowed me to have friday nights off, since Fridays are my tutoring days and the days that most of the running around gets done. Oh, and another thing, I've gotten hooked on Irish Creme flavored Pepsi (basically a few squirts of the Irish Creme syrup in my fountain drink). Well, I'm off to hopefully get at least another hour of naptime in before I have to be up and ready for work. Oh, and since I started playing WoW again, I will probably start up the "Fear the AoD" blog as well. ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist

This div will be replaced