Friday, December 17, 2010

Finally Done

Yes, I'm back from lurkage mode, and after 3 long years of studying, I have finally attained my highest goal to date. Last night, I graduated from Erie Business Center with my Associates Degree in Accounting (so, I got my IT degree last year, you might think, so what's the big deal?) Well, for the first time in my life, I proved to myself that with added effort and concentration, I *COULD* in fact, graduate with the highest honors possible, Summa Cum Laude. Granted, it just squeaked in there at a 3.81, but it was worth every bit of added effort to get that. I passed all of my Accounting courses with solid A's, and only had one B+ this time around (that was because my car broke down the day before one of my psychology tests over the summer, and I got a C on that test). Now that school is finished, the real test begins... finding a suitable job in the field. please keep this in your prayers, as I'll be starting the hunt as early as next week.

Also, I hope to be able to post more on here, now that I have a bit more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist

This div will be replaced