Monday, February 2, 2015

Photoshoppery over the years.



Dark Side of the Glass Banner.
 
Since one of my co-workers was interested in seeing some of my photoshoppery over the years, I decided to do a short post, highlighting some of my best work.  It all started in 2010, with Ms. Donna Smolko's Graphic design class at Erie Business Center. I quickly breezed through all of my assignments, and was looking for more to do.  My first project was the banner for this blog, to the right.




World of Warcraft Holiday Card

 
Next, since I was still big on World of Warcraft, I did a Holiday card for all my friends and guildmates who play the game. This was, by far, one of my more daunting tasks, since I not only had to actually create the World of Warcraft characters that went into the card, but I had to pose and position them correctly before putting them on the page. This job took me a grand total of 20 hours to complete (not in one sitting, mind you, just 20 hours total.  The end result was a big success, though, and still one of my best.

Neverwinter Character card.
I duplicated the result this past holiday season with my Neverwinter characters. This one, while still not an easy task, only took me about 13 hours to complete. the character screenshots where already there, I just had to crop, cut, and trim all the excess stuff off of them and paste them to a green screen for final editing before pasting them to the final result. Kat was so impressed with this one, she asked me to do one for her characters (I don't have that one on this computer, since it was saved directly to a thumb drive before uploading it to her facebook page.
 
 
I also did the logo for my Star Trek club a couple of years ago. Since it was a re-birth, and commissioning of a "new" chapter in a new location, I undertook the task of designing my own logo. The one to the left is the original end result, and the one to the right is the redesigned work for the logo patch on the club wear.




Finally, just some fun stuff.  Below are some random things I did just for fun, and one I did for another friend's internet radio station. There are a lot more, but those are all saved on my desktop, which hasn't been plugged in since the move in August.That is all for this post. I am running a bit late leaving for work. I'll post more later if I remember.

stinky sign
 

Totally Cool Radio (my own attempt at internet radio)

Groovy Radio Logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist

This div will be replaced